Supervising experience: 1 year (required)
Cafe management: 1 year (preferred)
Hospitality: 1 year (required)
Customer service: 1 year (required)
About the Role
Roles and responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the cafe following health and safety procedures correctly
- Lead barista on shift
- Leading the team to achieve and deliver excellent standards and customer service
- Maintain stock levels and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients
- Monthly meetings with Jack and Lauren to provide feedback, identifying issues and improvements
What matters at Mount.
- To have a passion for coffee and community
- An ability to seamlessly manage and organise a top quality front of house service.
- To remain cool and calm in a fast-paced work environment
- You should be confident in your decision making and a strong leader, in the absence of the managers
- The responsibility of maintaining business standards
- Alongside your confidence, you should be a personable and approachable figure, ready and willing to interact, engage and inspire the team.
- Oversee the cafe's daily operations as part of the overall coffee shop supervisor duties and responsibilities.
As a team leader at Mount you will be the strong right arm to owners Lauren and Jack. We want the candidate to feel empowered to run the cafe like it’s your own. The role is to be an enthusiastic leader and Mount ambassador whilst serving specialty coffee and providing the best customer service in the city! We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced barista and front of house supervisor to join our lovely team.
About the Company